Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stand By to Repel Boarders!

Over the past few days KingsIsle has given permission to a couple of reviews of Pirate 101's Companions and its Combat System. If you haven't seen them yet, go take a look at these great articles:
  • Ditto Monster (our favorite Fabricated American)
  • Jester (co-host of Pirate 101 Central and Wizard 101 Central)
 I only wish I could share my own take on P101 battles, but the NDA has me sworn to secrecy. All I can say for now is that I'm having a blast. (I've named her The Gunner's Daughter for a reason, folks!) I'm learning something new from every fight, trying different combos and developing a strategy that works for me.

On a side note, a big thanks goes to Christina Icedreamer and Stephen Spiritcaller over at Ravenwood Radio for asking me to intern with John Lifeglen as a chatroom moderator during their live show last night. They were giving away Pirate 101 Beta keys! Watch for show #69 in the next day or two, listen for the three secret words, and enter to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment