Friday, August 24, 2012

Making Progress

I finally got my First Mate, Bonnie Anne, to quit fooling around and take a decent pic of me at the Sevilla docks in Valencia a couple of nights ago. Our ship's armor - that's those shields along her hull - have the same bird logo that's on her red sails. (Too bad you can't see that too well here.) Even my crew's all decked out in my colors. She's a Skull Island Frigate out of Puerto Mico. Y'know, for such tiny little guys, those Monquistans sure know how to build big ships!

I usually prefer not to leave any jobs undone, but tonight I thought I'd try sticking to the main questline instead - and I gained three whole levels in one evening! I'm a rank 23 Privateer now, with a good bit of Witchdoctor training on the side. So far it's served me pretty well.

- Smooth Sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment