Sunday, August 12, 2012

Drydocked

Feels odd to be back on dry land again after sailing the Pirate 101 Beta spiral this past week. It took a little practice to find my sea legs at first, but now I'm loving the sailing life.

How much fun is it? I've averaged three hours' sleep a night ever since I got in because I don't want to stop! The story's totally engrossing, and the great music and incredible scenery make it really easy to get drawn completely into the game world. It's like a great page-turner I can't stop reading because I just have to find out what happens next. The whole day at work I'm thinking about my latest adventures, looking forward to getting home so I can get a look at the next boss, and next thing I know I catch myself falling asleep mid-fight and it's 3am already!

Smooth sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment