Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paying the Piper

Day 3: I finished the Presidio tonight, my first dungeon at level 7. I rescued an undead Buccaneer, Dead Mike, who died trying to save my parents when their crew mutinied. Kan Po doesn't seem to trust him but Mike's sworn to protect my family forever - and that didn't end at the grave.

I took Mike and the cargo back to the Frogfather, and he had a nice little surprise for me - the Lonely Pearl, my parents' old ship, repaired and ready to fly. So I ran over to his private drydock to pick her up - and ran smack into my first pay gate. Ouch! She was so close I could hear the wind in her rigging, but Boochbeard wouldn't let me go bottle her up until I paid his 749C docking fee to start Chapter 2. Rather than unlocking the game zone by zone as the Wizards do, we Pirates follow our story a Chapter at a time. Of course - what better way for a Captain to keep her log?


Smooth sailing!
Wicked Ginelle Vaughn, Witchdoctor

1 comment: